I was tagged by sweet and funny flitteringsoul to write about something that makes me unique or as in this case – weird. So here I am, sharing my weirdness and I challenge all those who are reading this to do the honours. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like- there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like- you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Weirdness shared is weirdness amplified
#1 》I can not sleep without covering up my eyes with a headband or a scarf. If I don’t, it still feels like there is some unknown source of light in my room even if it’s completely dark and I can’t even see my hands.
#2 》I talk to myself, a lot. I have my name split in half, just like the devil and the angel. One belongs to the me who is bold, confident and sure of herself and the other belongs to the me who is cautious and thinks things through before acting up.
#3 》For some weird reason, I am attracted to a person’s smile. The person in question might be a very beautiful person but if I do not find their smile alluring, I do not find them attractive.
#4 》I once had an astrologer tell me that I was suppossed to be dead by now. According to him, I’ve escaped death ten times since my birth.
#5 》I am scared of toy clowns and certain dolls because as a child, I watched this horror movie where the ghosts resides in these toys and since then, I creep out everytime I see one of these two.
#6 》I am a bathroom dancer. I love to dance under the shower to the tunes in my head. Sometimes when I need cheering up, I just need to turn on the shower and tune up the music as I let down my hair and dance under the warm water. It is like a food to my starved soul. Try it sometimes. It feels incredible. But be careful of slipping on the wet floor.
Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.